With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, don’t let yourself be caught without a gift for that special someone! If you’re not sure what gifts to buy this year, Legacy Chocolates in St. Paul, Minnesota, can help you decide.
Dazzling chocolates are our specialty, and we want to share the love this February by bringing you the top gifts for your Valentine this year.
1. Chocolate Truffles: Various Sizes or Subscription!
Chocolate truffles are an easy and pleasing gift. Coming in boxes of 6, 12, or 24, these gifts can be customized to suit your Valentine. You can choose from various percentages of chocolate content or request a variety of chocolate to make things interesting.
Our truffles are all handmade without preservatives, so make sure you refrigerate them; If there are any leftovers, that is.
Is a single box not enough? Gift your special someone with a monthly subscription to Legacy Chocolates’ truffles. We will deliver a box of truffles every month, lovingly selected from our small batches of gourmet truffles.
When you order, feel free to specify certain flavors in the “Special Instructions” box when checking out.
2. Chocolate Gift Sets
If your Valentine is a true chocolate connoisseur, treat them with a chocolate combo gift set from Legacy Chocolates.
● Gift set #1 contains a bottle of our delightful bottle of sipping chocolate, a 6-pack of handmade truffles, and two kinds of chocolate bark.
● Gift set #2 contains a 6-pack of truffles, two varieties of chocolate bark, and an 8 oz container of our special Potion #9 Hot Fudge Sauce.
● Potion #9 is a great way to turn any dessert or decadent drink into a chocolate lover’s haven!
3. Legacy Blend Coffee
Legacy Chocolates does more than chocolate! We also sell coffee for anyone who likes a little pick-me-up with their chocolate.
If you have a coffee lover in your life, check out our coffee gift set, which contains a half pound of our fresh Legacy Blend coffee beans, a Legacy Chocolates coffee mug, a package of dark chocolate espresso beans, and a bag of 61% chocolate wafers.
If your coffee lover is always on the go, Legacy Chocolates has a thermal cup to help keep that coffee piping hot.
4. Tea & Tea Sets
If your Valentine prefers tea, Legacy Chocolates has just the gift for you! We have a variety of loose-leaf teas that are sure to please your tea lover. With delicious flavors such as green tea with mango, red berries, or the classic Early Gray, our teas are sure to satisfy.
If your tea lover collects loose-leaf teas and needs a better way to drink them, consider our tea set for one. It comes with the pieces needed to create the perfect cup of tea.
With a filter, a small teapot, and a small mug, all you need to do is add the tea and hot water!
5. Chocolate Lover Apparel
If your Valentine already loves Legacy Chocolates or wants to proclaim their love for chocolate, check out Legacy’s custom apparel. We feature men’s and women’s sizes, both of which have a saying on the front that says, “Forget Love, I’d Rather Fall in Chocolate.”
These shirts can be a funny and silly gift to go along with any of our other chocolate products.
6. Chocolate Ingredients for Your Baker
Does the love of your life enjoy baking? Legacy Chocolates has just the gifts! We have several options that go great with baking.
● Hot Cocoa Mix: Hot chocolate mix is great for adding a little chocolate to your drinks or baked goods. You can also add it to your coffee for extra flavor and enjoyment.
● Pure Chocolate Wafers:Take baking up a notch with Legacy Chocolate’s pure chocolate wafers. These are perfect for melting chocolate for cookies, cakes, dipped fruit, and more. They come in several flavors and cocoa content, including white chocolate, semi-sweet, and unsweetened.
● Potion #9: Legacy Chocolate’s Potion #9 is a chocolate sauce handmade in our store. It can be used as a drizzle or dip for fruit or baked goods, topping for ice cream, or use it in place of icing or glaze for cakes. You can even drop it in your coffee… or eat it right off the spoon.
If you both love baking, try out some of our favorite recipes using Legacy Chocolate ingredients, like nutty choco-monkey shakes or dark chocolate and cherry creme brulee.
We even have a recipe for Beet Chocolate Cake if you’re feeling adventurous!
7. Sipping Chocolate
What better way to end a delicious Valentine’s Day dinner than with a little cup of Legacy’s sipping chocolate?
Sipping chocolate is just that – chocolate that is meant to be sipped and enjoyed on its own. However, you can add it to liquor, water, or cream to make it more interesting.
Our sipping chocolate comes in two types:
● European Sipping Chocolate: Made from bittersweet chocolate, evaporated cane juice sugar, and cocoa powder, this simple but elegant chocolate is perfect for pre or post-dessert.
● Mayan Sipping Chocolate: If you’re looking for a twist on regular sipping chocolate, check out our Mayan Sipping Chocolate. It has added spices in addition to chocolate to make it a more invigorating chocolate experience.
Beat the Rush: Shop at Legacy Chocolates Today!
If you’re in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota, stop into our shop in the historic Pioneer Endicott Building in St. Paul.
Otherwise, check out our online store, and we’ll ship our delicious chocolates right to your door.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at 651-340-5252. We’d love to help you choose the perfect gift for your loved one!